• Hi!

As I was wondering from whom to ask, this cozy bunch of people in cs came to my mind. Don't know if you can help me, but this is what I have been thinking. If you have something to suggest, I'd be more than happy if you shared with me.

I gave my boyfriend a Birthday present and the present is a surprise day in Vancouver once he arrives here from Europe. I wanted to surprise him by booking a plane ride as he loves flying. Have you got some hints where to book cheap? I was thinking of the planes downtown harbor but please tell me, if you have some other better plans in your mind:)

Also, I have always dreamed of being on a roof top (the actual roof,outside, somewhere where you can sit down and watch the city and the lights) in a big city and wondered if I could make it true here in Vancouver.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone! I just saw your weekly event here so I'll see you guys next Tuesday! Thank you already in advance.

Nina

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.