• Hi CSs,

I'd like to arrange a fun friendly poker session (only low pots) just to get together and play some rounds of Texas Holdem, biweekly or monthly. I have a poker set but my place is limited. So if any of you is willing to host, it would be wonderful. The proposed eve is Wednesday or Thursday. Let me know if you wanna attend.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Private_message
    I would be interested in playing poker. I have poker stuff and could host, but I don't really have any chairs right now, lol.
    Private_message
    Also, I prefer Wednesday because I have class on Thursdays
    Private_message
    Interestingly my problem in hosting is chairs as well :D Good. I'm fine for Wednesdays as well. Mondays or Sunday eves are also another options ;) I used to play on Sunday eves with some friends and it was the best activity to escape the blue sunday eves in winter. With three more people with are good to go.
    Private_message
    if it's during the weekend, i'm down with a friendly game. I haven't played in a while. One of the format i did with my friends is that it's a 10$ buy in (for X amount of chips). All the money goes into paying the food (beer/wings/pizza/whatever you fancy). Winner takes his 10$ back.

I have 2 folding chairs, but depending on where you live, it might be tough for me to bring them from my apartment! ;)
    Private_message
    Hi Yashar, this is a great idea! I'm in if you guys do the game.
    Private_message
    I would be interested, too! but not this week, to much work. Will be in another time for sure! and I can host, too.
    Private_message
    I'm in Seattle this weekend but we could plan something for next week? Either Wednesday the 13th or Sunday the 17th? Would that work for anyone? If not at Alex's then I may be able to find some chairs by then (it's on the to-do list anyways, lol).
    Private_message
    Great! Please PM me with your emails/phone-numbers so I keep everyone informed. Next Wednesday or Sunday both works for me.
    Private_message
    and if you guys need somewhere to host, i can host.. it will be a bit cramped on my small table though :P 4 comfortable, 6 squeezed haha
    Private_message
    heya yashar.. id be interested too (would need a quick rehash of the rules again)

cheers
    Private_message
    I am interested and could host as well, maybe. I could fit 8 people
    Private_message
    I have a table that can seat 8 people, lots of room here. i'm in surrey
    Private_message
    I'm happy that we already have some people who are interested. Probably we are arranging something for Wednesday 13th or Sunday 17th. If you can all send me your email address I can set a doodle and then decide about the location.
    Private_message
    Thanks to others who already sent their contact information.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.