• Hi everybody! I'm from Belgium and will live 4 months here, in North Vancouver! I'm not going to school, will just work. But right now i don't have any job so it's hard to make friends! Is there anyone from north Vancouver who want to have a coffee, hang out, partying, ... ? Let me know!
    Cheers!

Romane
    Private_message
    Hey there, I live in north vancouver and I got some time later this week on thursday. If you wanna hang out, I could show you around some of the nice places in north van. We could grab a coffee, I could help you with your english and you could help me practice my french?

Let me know

Felipe
    Private_message
    Hi, I am comi to Vancouver 23th of February to 8th of March and I'd like to meet new people there.
    Private_message
    hi daar! ek is suid afrikaaner en is beskikbaar vir bietjie koffie! stuur boodskap
    Private_message
    Hi Romane! I am an Irish girl arriving in Vancouver March 1st and would love to hang out with you :)
    Private_message
    hi guys!
    I just arrived yesterday and still dont know anybody here. It would be cool meet new people to hang out with! or having partys :)
    Private_message
    Hi Everyone! I arrived a week ago and plan to work in Vancouver for 2 years. Would be great to meet people. Hmm would anyone be keen for an event tomorrow night in downtown in a cozy bar? Who is good at organizing events? Or a Sunday coffee?
    Private_message
    O.T.T are playing if your into that
    Private_message
    Hi Surfers! Feel free to join me on Sunday. I'm going to china town There are many interesting things to see, and we can end up this meeting having a coffee at some interesting place.
    Cheers))
    Private_message
    Yeah I'm up for the coffee on Sunday or dinner on Saturday night.. Who's up for anything?
    Private_message
    Hi ,

I live very close to Vancouver and would be nice to drink a coffee with you and to meet

see you
    Private_message
    Hey I just moved here I'm living in north van lets hang out sometimes

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.