• Hi everybody!

Well, this is actually pretty random since I just happened to pick Vancouver, but I'm reeeaaally considering traveling to Canada, and perhaps with a working holiday visa. But I'm kinda not knowing where I should begin and what I should do etc. So does anybody know a very informative and usefull website for that (besides Lonely Planet etc.)?
    Or maybe someone very sweet could tell me where the best place to start out would be :) that would actually be pretty awesome! (Read: I hereby assume that canadians are a very helpful people;) )
    I like both nature and big cities, so yeah, if you've got an awesome addition, I'll gladly hear about it.

Kind Regards from Denmark
    Anne Sofie

P.S. If I end up just traveling, I want to make it as cheap as possible with couchsurfing and hitchhiking
    Private_message
    Well... I kinda started a blog about this :) http://workingholidayvisaguide.com/

What are your questions though? You mean how to apply for the WHV? Or where to live? Or...?
    Private_message
    First of all, thank you so much for replying!

I think i have to visit the embassy, Roy ;)

I kinda thought about working in kindergartens, does any of you know how the job opportunities would be for me there? Because in Denmark you necessarily don't have to be educated to work with children in kindergartens.
    or maybe work with somebody in the middle of no where who arranges wild life tours, like hiking and such things, do you have a lot of those? :)
    And is it easy to find an apartment? Or do I have to couchsurfe my way through my visit :P
    Is there any websites you can recommend I can try have a look at, you know like gumtree? (if you're familiar with that ofc. ;))

once again, thank you - it is much appreciated!
    Private_message
    Craigslist (it's like Gumtree) is the best place for house-shares & jobs: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.