• Hi fellow couch surfers!

I am a vancouverite who is home early from a planned 6 month trip to south and central America after my trip was ended after sustaining some severe injuries after being in a bad boat accident in the Peruvian Amazon. Needless to say I'm happy to be alive to travel another day but pretty bummed I only got 2 months into my trip.

I'm finding it more difficult than usual to find a great place over on the drive, main or cambie and I thought it couldn't hurt to put it out here since couch surfers tend to be helpful friendly people. So if there's a suite free in your house or apartment building where cats are welcome please let me know. Thanks!
    Private_message
    I'm going to be moving out of my place on Graveley and Lakewood in May. If you're still looking for a place then, I'll mention you to my landlord. He's a sweetheart :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.