• Hi guys,

From april till july I will do an internship at the UBC. I would like to meet some Vancouver people already so I made my couch available but apparently no Vancouver people come to Amsterdam :(

So if you are planning on visiting Amsterdam for the next couple of months, please contact me and I will happy to offer you a couch or show you around!
    Private_message
    Amsterdam would be awesome! I don't think I'd make it in the next couple of months, but I'll make it sometime after July. I was considering next summer when it's a bit warmer :)
    Private_message
    Hey Lisa,
    I've been living in Vancouver for 9 months now and am having an awesome time meeting new peeps and just living it up. Hit me up when you head this way and we can for sure host you for a bit. I may be passing through Amsterdam in July but it looks like you'll be here then.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.