• Hi guys :) I am and Irish girl moving to Vancouver March 1st to start a new adventure! I don't know anyone here and would love to make some new friends/ show me around. Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Private_message
    This is my reaction when I saw your an actress/singer http://i.imgur.com/KlPrgwY.gif anyways in vancouver there not too much to do during winter, the real adventure its outside in the mountains, let us know when you'll be here.
    Private_message
    Dear Eva,
    You've chosen a beautiful city, with lots of beautiful people. :)
    The singer/songwriter scene here is fabulous. You should look for a place to live on Main street or Commercial drive.
    Hit me up when you arrive. I'd be happy to show you around.
    Maarten
    Private_message
    welcome! irish-american living here in van, worked some summers in Dublin and Waterford. Get in touch if you'd like to do something music or food related here. Craic to be had, but everything closes early!
    Private_message
    You means Ice ventura adventures ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.