• Hi guys, I know this is a big text but just read it for 1 minute please.

My name is Bernardo, I’m a 22 years-old Portuguese guy. I’m currently living in Istanbul as a copywriting student for Miami Ad School (an American Advertising school).

I have a project in hands for my Video Storytelling class, and I would like to have the help of all of you. Since my school is all about pop culture, and the internet is a big part of pop culture, I would like to use this powerful tool to create a video that could link the whole world. Attention: this is not one of those sentimental videos, it’s supposed to be a spoof – my idea is to make a viral video. Now you’re probably thinking “Why the hell should I help this guy? I don’t even know him”. That’s true, but if it all goes well and the video does become viral, you’re going to be in it, and I would get an awesome grade!

So my idea is to use the – apparently – next big thing. It’s a song called Harlem Shake, and some people are starting to spoof it now. So let’s be the first to create a worldwide spoof. What I want you to do is gather a group of friends, family, or you can even do it yourself, and just dance and record it. Not a normal dance, more like a “I’m having a stroke” kind of dance. And don’t be afraid to be original – you can do it anywhere you want, with as much as people you want. You can use costumes, paints, whatever you want. In the end, you would send me the images, I would edit them and send you all the final result. Don’t forget to mention the city and country you’re in, so I can put it in the video.

You can see a 30 second clip example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaCH6jzpxKg.

If you’re interested in being a part of this, contact me. My facebook link is on my profile page, or you can just PM me on couchsurfing.

Thank you all for reading,

Bernardo.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.