• Hi guys!
    Im a german girl, just arrived here 2 days ago. It would be nice to meet new people for hanging out, party, drinking coffee or something else!
    a tour guide who can show me Van is also welcome:P
    just let me know if you have time for an activity! :)
    anna
    Private_message
    Yep! I got Mondays and Thursdays off and I ll be down for few beers or a walk when the weather gets better! Let me know! Byeee Carlo
    Private_message
    Hi Anna,

I arrived in Vancouver a week ago, I just started working here. I'm keen to hang out over the weekend, it would be great to grab a coffee or go for a beer/ dance. I also want to go ice skating in Robson square at some stage!
    Private_message
    Hi Anna, I'm free anytime this weekend to meet up for coffee! or whatever cool plan comes your way!
    Private_message
    goto gorillafood on richards street, amsterdam cafe on hastings street and eternal abundance on commercial drive, vancouvers finest people visit these places.
    Private_message
    Hei Anna

I'm from Switzerland and an language student. I'm here since 7 weeks and I feel me like home in Vancouver. It's a great city and tons of things to do! Some activities here are better to do if the weather isn't rainy :D.
    I can show you a little bit of the city, but you can imagine, I don't know about the city as well as the locals here.
    And for party, I go out tomorrow with some school friends (2 other guys). I'm pretty certain that we will end up in the fun Granville Street. So of you want, you can join us.
    Private_message
    Hey! im arriving in Van tomorrow! id be into hanging out and doing some site seeing etc :) let me know,
    cheers
    Private_message
    hello bonita alemana, i want to go hiking around 3 today, it is a nice park with a river and lake. do you want to come, i will take 3 hours to do the hike aprox. but is so beautifull. my phone is 7788850895. call me i can pick you up.
    Private_message
    I'm from Australia and I just arrived in Vancouver today. I'd be keen to hang out with anyone and see some sights too! I also have a car.
    Private_message
    Hii! Im come from quebec and im coming in Vancouver tomorrow if you want we can meet us somewhere and chillin with coffee or somewhere else. Writr me back :)
    Private_message
    Hi Anna! I moved here about 6 months ago now, I know a few places and would love to take you out to see the aquarium or zoo, really I'm almost up for anything you'd like to do. I'm traveling back to visit my family for one week tomorrow. But I'd love to get to know you when I get back! Keep in touch :)
    Private_message
    i, just come to vancouver a few days ago... i want to meet new people too and go to vancouver.. if you want to go to some place contact me.. my email moi_889@hotmail.com.. have a great day!!
    Private_message
    Hi there I'm a candian, will love to hangout with you, let's plan to meet this weekend somewhere in downtown, if you have phone we can play be ears too
    778-865-3486
    Cheers
    Private_message
    hello ! from van island! would love to be a tour guide
    Private_message
    Gosh, take it easy people!
    You scared her!
    She probably thought 1-2 people is ok, but not 16 =)
    Private_message
    Yes serj.. Just take it easy.. See She is not even replying

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.