• Hi,

I just arrived in Vancouver. I`m looking for some great experiences. Planning to stay here at least a couple of months. If I find a job in finance / sales I hope to extent my visa and extent my stay.

Anyhow I love yoga, hiking, and all kind of adventures.

Interested in meeting some of you!

All the best

Steven
    Private_message
    Ill be doing kayak with a few friends in a few weeks let me know if you want to join us!! and there are CS meetings every 2 weeks I think so, great places to meet new people! good luck
    Private_message
    If you want to come meet some new people - come out for the CS weekly meet tomorrow night!
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/M6H4V0/cs-weekly-meeting-jan-29-the-legion-at-main
    Private_message
    Hello! I'm new too, I think I'll be at the meet up tomorrow night!
    Private_message
    In a few months I will be new in Vancouver and I'm excited and glad to know that people are very open and friendly ... That's it guys!
    Private_message
    Hi, Is there any link that I can follow up your weekly meetings? I'm new to Vancouver and would love to meet you guys.

Private_message
    Hi Steven, I'm always up to chill too and introduce some new friends. Same to everyone who responded.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.