• Hi!, I would like to ask a couple of questions related to Canada and would like to appreciate in advance the effort and the hassle of having had a quick glance at my post, are there many IT jobs available in Canada? is it easy to get a work permit there? Thanks in advance!
    Private_message
    According to your profile, you seem to be from Spain. You can always apply for a working holiday visa in Canada. That will allow you to work here for at least one year in any industry you desire. From there it is up to you to get sponsored or get a PR status which allows you to work here on a more permanent basis. As for jobs in IT, there are heaps in Toronto and even Vancouver, or anywhere else in Canada
    Private_message
    IT helpdesk postings are always abundant in Vancouver, if u don't mind working night shifts. Programming positions are more random, and dependant on experience and skills. Infrastructure/hardware IT are common postings as well.

But i dont know the level of difficulty to obtain these jobs.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.