• Hi there,
    Anybody into snowshoeing? I have always wanted to try, but not all by myself.

Anybody would want to go? I have Tuesdays and Saturdays off, or am available most evenings. I do not own snowshoes, but I have my yearly pass for Grouse Mountain.

I have been recovering from a knee injury since August, so I am not extremely fit anymore. :(

Just shoot me a message! Or text me : 604-376-7380

Carol-Anne
    Private_message
    Hi Amy!
    I got school until 8h30 on Fridays and work on Sundays... But next Saturday would be awesome! Would you be up for Grouse Moutain?

Carol-Anne
    Private_message
    hi, i just got to vancouver and definitely want to go snowshoeing, my neighbor has lent me some snowshoes so i have no excuse to not go out and play! would love to join you and others if its alright! im living in north van, interested in going up to seymour?? ;)
    Private_message
    Hey Yuri :)
    I have never been to Seymour. Are there buses that go there?
    From the looks of the website, it does look like a very nice place!

Want to join next Saturday? :)
    Private_message
    We go snowshoeing almost every weekend. Both Seymour and Cypress are nice but I think there are no buses to Seymour..

You could also start with the Grouse mountain snowshoe grind..

Private_message
    hey, if i understand correctly, you can take a bus to parkgate shopping center and then in front of the a and w theres a free shuttle bus up to seymour....

saturday is great for me (doesnt have to be seymour). thanks!
    Private_message
    Ah, sweet! Let's go to Seymour then! :) I was told it is lovely.
    What time would be best for you guys?
    Private_message
    i am so bummed but it seems the next few saturdays i have to work from 11-2ish. if you guys are up for going later in the day id love it, otherwise NEXT sunday (feb 3) im up for it!
    Private_message
    Aie... Is anyone going, then?
    Private_message
    Hi Carol-Anne, I just saw your message and wanted to let you know that am going snow shoeing on cypress mountain this Sunday. I know this is not a day you have off but I thought I'd let you know anyway. We're going on a tour which costs $38, it includes the tour, the snow shoeing ticket, snow shoes and I believe a hot drink. It starts at 1pm. Let me know if you can come join us.
    Private_message
    Hi Deborah,
    Thnanks for the invitation, but I am working on Sundays :(
    Carol-Anne
    Private_message
    I figured:) Anyways, if am going again, I'll check here and maybe leave a message.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.