• I live in east Van with a house full of roomies and couch surfers and would be nice to meet some new peeps in Vancouver and expand the group. Also is there anything fun happening in Vancouver this weekend?
    Private_message
    Sounds like it could be fun. I like trap! Ill check it out and get back to you on that
    Private_message
    I live in a house in east van with a bunch of roommates and couchsurfers too! We're having a party tomorrow night. Feel free to bring your couch surfers and stop by. We're close to commercial drive.
    Private_message
    Hey Tamsyn, I'd love to join the couchsurfing party, let me know where exaclty to catch up with you guys..Bring it on!
    Private_message
    Sweet! I gather the troops
    Private_message
    Hi Tamsyn, Mind if I crash the party as well? ^^
    Private_message
    If anyone want to pre fun at my place lemme knnow
    Private_message
    Would it be possible that me and friend join you guys?
    Private_message
    Sam, been waiting for pre-fun at your place filled with roomies and couchsurfers, hope to hear from you soon..Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hi Sam, do you guys have plans during the week?
    Private_message
    This friday party in the Batcave!
    Private_message
    Yoooo I need to get into a big social circleee.... would be super tight to meet up! Im looking for a place to stay as well! I just moved to Van ! Im chill as! text 250 572 4177

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.