• I'm coming to Vancouver for business 2/12 - 2/14. The business I will be conducting is a joke and a half, so I'll have plenty of time to kick it. Though, most easily in the evenings.

Anyone interested in getting drinks, going to some EDM show(s), partying in interesting places, taking a gondola (do they have those in Vancouver?), riding a boat, doing any other form of adventure with me?
    Private_message
    Hi Dan!
    I would be up for doing something, as I don´t currently work.. Let me know if you have any ideas! :)
    - Lone
    Private_message
    Awesome! I'll try and think of something fun :)
    Private_message
    Hey guys!
    There are some pubs and some clubs, and sights and such. I'd be down to grab some drinks with you guys:)
    Cheers,
    Annie
    Private_message
    Sounds great Annie and Dan! What day and time would you be up for?:)
    Private_message
    The 14th is a 'maybe' because I work early that day, but Friday in the evening or Saturday at any time would work for me.
    Private_message
    There are some nightclubs and free tickets, so it means you can spend more with drinks :)
    Lets do smtg!
    Private_message
    Sounds cool, Dri, let's do it!
    Private_message
    Shoot! I listed my dates wrong. I'm there the 12th - 14th. Any interest in getting together Tuesday or Wednesday?(
    Private_message
    On wednesdays they have Caprice;
    Thursdays,- Aubar;
    Fridays - Whiskey Bar
    Saturdays - Venue/Forum

Do you guys wanna meet? ^^
    Private_message
    I could possibly do Wednesday. When and where would you guys be meeting up?
    Private_message
    Is someone wants to go to nightclub we have Caprice!
    If you guys wanna warm up, we have Cambie Bar!
    Im free :) And just waiting to hang out!
    Private_message
    I'm sold, let's make it happen
    Private_message
    I'm in for anything on the weekend!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.