• I saw a post for a meeting next Tues (feb 5th), just wondering if anyone wants to meetup tmrw night as well?

Private_message
    Yes, I'd like to meet up (I was also confused about the weekly meet). Would people be interested in going to the Legion on Main Street? They have shuffle-board and darts - and sleeves of beer for $2.10!
    Private_message
    isn't the legion close to UBC? unless main street runs there....
    Private_message
    Lock it down Pamela. Give me an address, I'll make it. I was going to suggest something around that area, got some ESP visions reading my thoughts?! I'm a late to arrive type (be there ~9:30), so I don't think I should do any formal organizing on this :P

@Thien: there are many Legions across the mainland. They are generally considered to be 'War Veteran's clubs' but dont discriminate against their clientelle.
    Private_message
    pooo.. for once i want to attend a meet up, i might not be able to make it. My cousin is in town to visit... i'll try to pop by
    Private_message
    Thanks everyone who came out last night! I had a lot of fun! Hope to see everyone again next week!

In case you are interested, I found this last night:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Scoreing.jpg

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.