• I usually can't make it to the Tuesday meet ups and i know there are a few that can't make it either. Pam started the Thursday meet ups at the Storm Crow but it's hard to get a table for a big party. Let me know how many are interested and I'll determine the location as we go.
    Private_message
    Event here: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/unofficial-thursday-weekly-meet-up-vancouver

As i have mentionned, the location will depend on the number of attendees. Original plan is the Storm Crow
    Private_message
    bump bump! it's tonight
    Private_message
    You can have 12 people at the Storm Crow, and it's the only table they reserve in advance. I've never had a problem booking it on Thursday morning (that one time was an exception).
    Private_message
    oh, that's good to know! :) But it's pointless to get a big table if there are only.. 2 attendees no? ;)
    Private_message
    More people will come, they always do :D
    Private_message
    I'm inside by the bar for those who don't know how it look like
    Private_message
    i like the idea. Dom, would you like to create an activity?
    Private_message
    i like that idea! Can we bring drinks outside in public in Van? I know in Sydney it was a taboo subject. And where is DA? I can't stay out too late tonight though, going to Portland on Friday at a really REALLY early time
    Private_message
    drinking in public here is illegal but people do it anyways u just have to hide it better ;)
    Private_message
    something came up for me and I cant make it :(
    Private_message
    sure. give me place and time and i'll be there! :)
    Private_message
    I can come but not til after class so I can text around 9 pm?
    Private_message
    Sweet! This sounds awesome!!
    Private_message
    Ah man, then I've gotta lug it around all night...k fine.
    Private_message
    Yea, not bringing slackline. Lets just go to a bar or something. Storm crow?
    Private_message
    Are you guys in Storm Crow? Don't see you.
    Private_message
    i'm on a booze detox after portland but i'll join for OJ and boardgames!
    Private_message
    there is only one table, grande, so it doesn't matter how many people are coming :)
    Private_message
    What's the location please!? Thx.
    Private_message
    would love to try a new spot, but that's a bit far for me to get after work :( we can always hope for the best at storm crow. Sit at the bar first and then jump on the first available table
    Private_message
    Tonight I did organize an event: TheatreSport. The drink afterwards could be the same mini-meeting! Would be great if it is at (/close to) Granville Island! Join also the Theatresport game if you like!
    Event is: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/theatre-sports-thursday-7-30-vancouver?place_id=utrecht-utrecht-the-netherlands
    Private_message
    ok.. the site is incredibly buggy.. i didn't half of these messages.. good thing it somehow defaulted to send replies through my emails
    Private_message
    @Dom nice to meet you last night, but waddya mean last night?!?!?!?!
    Private_message
    omg! had i known it was your last night, i would have came out!!
    Private_message
    me too! Will try to catch you before you go, Dom.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.