• I will be in vancouver for the first time ever on jan 6th and maybe the 7th with my friend and we are wanting to have an adventure without going homeless. what do you guys recommend on doing in vancouver? what bars or pubs are worth checking out? what parts of town do yall suggest seeing? And finally, I really love cycling so any suggestions on where to rent bikes for a fair price?
    Private_message
    also, me and my gf are into "freaky" things. are there any kinky things to checkout in vancouver like live shows or anything of that nature?
    Private_message
    also, me and my gf are into "freaky" things. are there any kinky things to checkout in vancouver like live shows or anything of that nature?
    Private_message
    lynn valley in a rainstorm is a really cool experience - bring an umbrella
    Private_message
    lynn valley in a rainstorm is a really cool experience - bring an umbrella
    Private_message
    lots of burlesque shows on the east side
    Private_message
    hey!! the sea wall in Stanley park is a great walk/cycle/board. beautiful views and inside the park there are totem poles and amazing trees to check out. Same with kits beach or point grey! i know its winter but wreak beach is always a nice time. The steps to the beach are a bit of a vancouver special!! im not sure about where to rent bikes for cheaply but there is a place at the top of Denman at Georgia that rents them. Have fun!! depending on your tastes, the amsterdam cafe is neet :P
    Private_message
    all of these things is the kind of advice i'm looking for. so how are these burlesque shows lol? i think my gf and i would love to check one out.

what about getting around vancouver? should i just get a day bus pass? I think I'll be staying at the cambie hostel but i understand that vancouver is pretty large
    Private_message
    oh yeah, and what's the down low on the amsterdam cafe? And, I heard it's cheaper for an American to spend money using a credit card/debit card as opposed to using u.s. cash. If this is true, I don't have a debit/credit card and only have u.s. cash so should I exchange my us money for canadian or does it not matter?
    Private_message
    Thanks a lot this helps me soooo much!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.