• Looking for someone can pick me up from YVR airport and maybe can let me stay for a night or two. it will be next weekend friday or saturday, leaving Vancouver before sunday.
    Private_message
    Good afternoon Zyle :)

Here is not the good place to find an host. You could send couch requests directly to people or open couch requests. Or you can also write a post in the couch requests group of Vancouver. You can find all the group on the main page at right.

Good luck in your researches and enjoy Vancouver !

Betty :)
    Private_message
    I second what Betty said - not your fault, the new site design is terrible and makes people think it's ok to post here, but that's not how requests work.
    Private_message
    Yeah you are right Dominic. If you are new on the website it's hard to understand.
    Private_message
    lol thanks for all of your advice!!! it is very kind of you guys! that helps a lot yeah i just created my account two three days ago. ill try to repost it and we will see:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.