• My name is Jana. Im from Germany. And I would like to go to Canada for one year in October 2013.
    Actually I will be finished my education for Audio Visual Media Design in May 2013. Then, I like to earn more experience in foreign Countries like Canada.
    It would be very great to find a person with accomodiaton, which is intersted in fliming too.
    The best option will be a short term job in documentar film Production. Did anyone knows a kind of that company?

It will be very helpfully If you can ask around in your contacts/ friends etc.
    Private_message
    What sort of work have you done:
    Send me links and an e-mail - smbi@synthetasegroup.com
    Private_message
    Hello Jana, www.Crowdsway.com doesn't do film production directly but they help filmmakers get paid projects and facilitate networking and film creation. Check it out and let me know what you think. malborno@crowdsway.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.