• So heres the deal, My name is Carsten Schertzer I am a 19 year old photographer. (don't let my age fool you) Who has been shooting for many years and is formally and informally educated in photography with some time working professionally in the skateboarding industry and some freelance wedding work. Aside from being digitally adept, I am also very knowledgeable in analogue photography including how to home process all types of film, darkroom print making, etc. I am looking to do a little work for couch trade with some couples in different cities.

Here is what I am offering:

1. I will work as a shoot your a wedding all day (8-10 hour day)

2. I will edit/touch up/color correct all images

What I am looking for in return:

1. pay my travel expenses, Ideally around 600 dollars (depending on where I am traveling too).

2. Let me have your couch for a few days, I'm looking for a day to work for you and then a couple of days to explore whatever city you are in and shoot some personal work.

My goal is to offer the best work I can at a minimal expense to you while giving me the opportunity to travel at a minimal expense to me and also take some time to build myself a great wedding portfolio.

Here is a link to my website:
    http://www.carstenschertzer.com

thanks everyone!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.