• Would anyone like to come along? I don't have a car so it'd be great to liftshare, otherwise it'd be public transport. I can meet anywhere near Kits or Downtown Vancouver, or if not then at the bottom of the grind.

The weather is looking good that day.

Message me here or text 1-778-389-3292 if you're interested
    Private_message
    hi Ronen,

The grouse grind isn't open during the winter, since it's packed with snow...
    Private_message
    You can do the grind in the winter but you need snowshoes! And be prepared for changing conditions, there was a small avalanche there in December. I would only go if you are experienced or with experienced snow shoers.
    Private_message
    Grouse Grind is closed for the season.
    Private_message
    Cypress also has a really good snowshoe hike to the top of Hollyburn Peak. It's free and you don't need snowshoes as the trail is very hard. The last little bit is very steep but very fun coming down so bring a crazy carpet or anything plastic and slide down if you are crazy enough. Great views of Vancouver altho the shuttle costs around 22$ or 28$ tho if you don't have a car.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.