• 12th of December: CouchSurfing Stammtisch @ Tunnel

We meet again, this time again in the place that Stammtisch was born in - Cafe Tunnel in Florianigasse.

Start: 12th of December, 19:00
    Address: Florianigasse 39, 1080 Vienna

Come all, come early! Cheap drinks, good food and nice conversations await! :)

Also the Free Box (http://www.sustainablecouch.org/images/uploads/Free_Box_how_it_works.pdf) will be around again to let go of stuff you don't but someone else might find useful and maybe pick one or two things up someone else left there.

In the Free Box there is also a small box for collecting old mobile phones. When we have collected enough (the proper collection box is at Ben's office) we will send it to a company which recycles them and donates money for every phone to the NGO 'Jugend eine Welt'. So if you have old phones and/or rechargers feel free to bring them to the Stammtisch.

See you next Week!
    Private_message
    I fly from Bratislava to London on the 12th, lets make it the 11th. Yay
    Private_message
    Awww Spyro I'm sure we can make some special meeting on the 11th, just for you ;)
    Private_message
    2 more days until Stammtisch. And if you want to do a pre Stammtisch you probably should, please open a new Thread ;)
    Private_message
    Count me in for this one!
    Private_message
    Not even 48 hours left until our next Stammtisch ... the last (for a loong time) Stammtisch where date, month and year is the same (12/12/12)

Cya there ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.