• Anybody going out? I'm new in Vienna
    Could you recommend the best way to celebrate NY?
    Looking for people to make a small NY's eve party together=)
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm joining some friends on monday to celebrate, I'll send u a pm with my number
    Private_message
    Hi, My brother and I are hitchhiking and are going to be in Vienna for the NY, we'd like to spend the NY with new people and have some fun!
    Private_message
    As I'm walking on crutches at the moment I'm not really able to go out to party hard, but would love to spend NYE with some nice people, chatting, drinking, eating and having fun.
    If some people would like to join I could offer my apartment for "partying" and would even cook some (vegan) meal.
    PM me (everybody) if interested.
    Private_message
    мы делаем маленький вечер в общаге)
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    My friends Luca and Maria and I have an homeparty with drinks, food and nice chats! Everybody is more than welcome to join!
    Private_message
    Manalos - salsa hippop bar will be better for to night.
    :-)
    Private_message
    We are going to a nice small private party! If you wanna join us just write me a message!
    Private_message
    Volksgartener Straße 1 in Volksgarten u3 Subway

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.