• Fun things to do with two kids (6 and 15 years old) and 5 adults on Sunday, Dec. 16th? :)

I have two companies of friends simultaneously coming for a visit - one couple from Russia an d one couple from the Czech Republic. would be grateful for Your advice how to keep members of this cool company more or less equally entertained. I mean we will have fun anywhere but I very much welcome the tips for interesting places and events!

Places considered already:
    *Sea museum (with big aquaria),
    *Schoenbruenn Zoo and Christmas Market,
    *Albertina

Thanks in advance!
    Private_message
    that a filled program... go iceskating..
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Thanks for fantastic input, Christine! :) and I will definitely use the idea with camera!

have a very happy December and holidays!
    Private_message
    and where exactly is the best place to ice-skate? Near the Rathaus?
    Private_message
    yeah, this onne is but too crowded, as far as i can tell from spectating while passing by. yet it seemed to have funny 'loopy' sidepaths and christmas-like ambiente... or there http://www.wev.or.at/

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.