• Hallo everyone!!Would u recommend sb come in Vienna for Erasmus??Or is it a too big city for students>?And is it expensive?Thanks
    Private_message
    too big?! Athens is bigger ;) ... u can go almost everywhere by bicycle... for the room calculate rather 300-350 if u want a single room in a shared flat... the rest is easy... how much money u need really depends on ur life style... So the most part of ur money u will need to rent the room... the second most for food (go dumpster-diving and u dont have to calculate this money anymore). For going out - u will need money... for furniture and clothes and stuff: it's easy to find cheap or for free second hand...
    Private_message
    I have a lo of Erasmus friends, I have the impression it's perfect.. Also I am not from here and would definitely say: check it out ;-)
    Private_message
    In Athens it is a bit chaotic thats why I am asking...And you need 650 700 eyrw per month...And do you know any good dorm??
    Private_message
    *I mean sb needs in Athens around 650 eyrw
    Private_message
    I should be master student in order to apply for master degree in Austria ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.