• Hello!

A friend and I will be visiting Vienna over the Christmas holidays, kicking off a small Eastern European trip. We have a place to stay, but would love to meet up and experience the city with locals! Plus, Christmas is about sharing a time with friends and family so if there is a Christmas gathering, we would love to join!! Thanks!
    Private_message
    im not local, but i live in vienna 11 months ago :P are u ready for a party ?
    Private_message
    Hi Marissa,i am working in the city center of Vienna and I know the area and the city very well. If you would like we can spend a day together,would certainly be really nice to meet each other. Greetings Michaela
    Private_message
    hi, ill be in Vienna at Xmas time as well. would be lovely to meet up with you guys :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.