• Hello guys!

If someone is interested in working in Niederösterreich (about 1 hour by train from Vienna, 40 minuts by car) one day per week as a teacher in a kindergarten (1 hour) and with a small volkschule group (4 hours) in the same building, please let me know.

They would like to have an English or Spanish Native Speaker. I can give you more details if you send me a PM.

Best regards!

Radya
    Private_message
    I think I know somebody, also experience with kids (kindergarten and au pair)
    will tell her to contact you
    Private_message
    i could do it.. was aupair, i can good english i can with children i was teaching english in a kindergarden and was very funny.. where i have to send my resume?? just one day a week i can do it.
    Private_message
    do I need experience?? I´ve never worked, but I like childrens and I´m a spanish native speaker. Thanks so much!
    Private_message
    I am interested. A student at the Universitat von Wien, I am actually a native speaker of Spanish and English . Please send me more details about the job.
    Thank you
    Cristhian
    cristh2311@gmail.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.