• hello, I'm hanging around Vienna looking for something productive to do. Does anybody know a good place to volunteer some time?
    Private_message
    hey william, i am not really able to participate in the following project at the moment, but if you are interested in human/migration rights, the refugees from the refugee camp vienna urgently need support. they organised some weeks ago to rise awareness to their difficult situations and as more or less ignored from the city and politics they went into the votivkirche, the church next to u2 schottentor where they stay til now. about two weeks ago the police evicted the camp in front of the church, so they started a hungerstrike. they need support in making soup or other simple practical things and are happy about everybody just being around there, talking and taking care. you can find informations on http://refugeecampvienna.noblogs.org (maybe not everything in english) or just stop by and look if you could help with something.
    well, that was my first idea ;-), that's what i would do, if i had the time! anyways, nice stay in vienna ;-), mukuserl

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.