• Hello Wien neighbors!

I collect and repair trashed bicycles and build 'new' ones from 'schrott'. And since I'm constantly running out of storage space, I have started to lend them bikes out for free (the catch: you have to pay safety deposit - will be refunded when you return the bike). So if you feel like taking one for a coupla weeks/months, make a trip to Bratislava (couch available:) and pick one up. If you take the train, you can take bicycle on board for free.
    pm for details! Ride on!
    Private_message
    Cool idea :) will keep in mind, thank You!
    For now I have already rented an old but cool bike from someone in Blava.
    Private_message
    wow thats such a great idea :) i could trade you my old n rusty bike for one :D it still works fine but needs some minor fixings i guess
    Private_message
    do the 'fixings' then ;) you have a cool place in Wien called WUK where you can use their tools to fix just about anything on your bike (for a minor fee). The people seemed very friendly and helpful when I was there last year.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.