• Hey guys :) I'd like to celebrate New Year at a new place with new people :) Ive never been to Vienna for New Year before and I'd be curious to get to know others and to start exactly with this attitude - being open for new things, new people, new thoughts - into 2013 :) If there was anybody who would like to join me or would actually allow me to join them, I'd be very happy :)
    Private_message
    Hi Nina,

feel free to join! at any stage!

https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/KBYGSA/nye-party-vienna

regards & travel safe,
    carmen
    Private_message
    Hey Nina :) if you still have no plan yet for tonight you can join us (me and a friend) to go to the inner city (Silvesterpfad) to have some drinks, nice conversations and a view at the beautiful firework. In case you are interested to join let me know. My number: +4369910337174

Regards,
    Patrick
    Private_message
    Good Evening Nina

Im Lucia, staying in Vienna to, and also looking for someone to celebrate new years eve with, we good meet at strottentor and walk along the city,
    Best wishes Lucia

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.