• Hey guys,

my name is Julia and I am going to visit a friend in Vienna from 16-21.12.2012. Since Jenny is working during my stay with her, it seems I have a lot of "lonesome" hours to spend in Vienna. I am talking especially about 16 (Sunday), 19 (Wednesday), 20 (Thurday).
    It would be gorgeous if someone of you has the time to show me his/her Vienna or to give me hints for cool places to visit. I am interested in almost anything interesting, especially in arts, museums, christmas markets, parks, architecture, Vienna partying and Kaffeehäuser. Theatre would be nice, I heard that there is quite a good one, but forgot its name :) But since I am currently also thinking about searching for a job in Vienna it would be especially nice not only to see tourist stuff but to experience real Vienna and its lifestyle. I am happy to just sit around with you in a nice Kaffeehaus or to take a walk somewhere/do some christmas shopping&drinking. Whatever Viennese people do when they're not in a hurry :)
    To describe me: I am quite active, happy-go-lucky and rarely to be bored, easy to handle and an enthusiatic dancer/art admirer.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Julia
    Private_message
    Yeah, I'm always up for walking around christmas markets and parks or hanging around in a Kaffehaus

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.