• Hey! I will be in Wien this monday, 25, with a friend to visit this great city!
    Can you say any good place to take a beer and listen to good music? If any anyone wants to join, it will be better :)
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm also new on the city (came just a few hours ago), so if you want we can arrange something to go and drink a beer tomorrow.
    Private_message
    i'm free tomorrow evening. so we could check out some bar(s) if you want to. what kind of bar/music are you into?

e também, ficaria contente de falar um pouco em português para nao me esquecer dele ;)
    Private_message
    Hey sounds good, I will we also meeting with a friend from Argentina to drink a beer at 6 on the center...but still we don't know wich bar...
    Private_message
    what kind of bar are you thinking of?

if it's about something "hipstery kaffeehaus"-like, we could go to phil (close to museumsquartier)
    or we could go to museumsquartier itself (bars/restaurants)
    or we could also go to berfin (close to ubahn-station neubaugasse; a turkish bar where you can smoke hookas)

that would be my spontaneous suggestions. i go to all these places pretty regularly = i like them ;) but if you tell me what kind of bar you're aiming, i can maybe think of something else as well. or if some other area of the city suits you better.

and you really want to meet already at 6pm? for me, it might be a tiny bit too early. 8 pm would be better. but if that is too late for you, i guess i could make 6pm as well
    Private_message
    Hey i want to go to im gonna be bymyself and i prefered to go with more people give me ur whatsapp im arriving at 10 am probably of tomoorw
    Private_message
    Ok! so nice to have such a good feedback!

For me, i would prefer 8pm. Bar/pub with good beer, calm to have good conversation with you all :) Basically, nothing touristic but local!

We can meet in some place, and then we figure out the best place.
    Private_message
    ok, i figured now with rui filipe: 8pm at the main entrance of "museumsquartier". it's the big entrance with the souvenir shop, facing the "museumsplatz" and the "kunsthistorisches/naturhistorisches museum". then we'll check out a bar in this area.

if someone plans on coming later, send me a message and i'll give you my phone number, so we can text where to meet then.

see you :)
    Private_message
    Hey, sounds like a good plan for a Monday night...if is ok I will join to the meeting :)
    Private_message
    sure! the more, the merrier :)
    Private_message
    i am joining with a friend! if i find the exact spot:)
    Private_message
    going to the place. Just in case, I will be wearing a black and red chaquet with blue jeans and gray shoes.

and as a second "just is case" my phone is +420776821271 (from Chech Republic)

see you there...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.