• Hi everybody! I'm a 21-year-old industrial engineering student from Peru who has recently won a scholarship in order to study a abroad since February, exactly in Angers (France). Maybe you're wondering what I am doing before, or maybe not!. Well, I tell you anyway. I've already been twice to Germany, also because of two scholarships when I was learning German at Goethe-Institut in Lima. That's why many of the friends (not so many actually and the most are come from Latin America like me) that I met then have invited me to spend one month here. Right now I'm living in Holzkirchen, a little village near Munich and would really like to travel to Vienna. But since Vienna is such a great city, I'm afraid I've got to spend at least one night in there. So, a friend of mine told me about this couchsurfing system and I'm badly interested in finding someone who could offer me a place to sleep, as long as I can lie down I find it great! The day could be in this month between monday 21st and sunday 27th. I know this is for me such a unique opportunity and would like to meet people from all over the world! I can speak Spanish, French, English, German and a little bit Chinese, so I'd try my best to be an excellent guest and to talk in any language I can in order to make my stay more comfortable for both! I let you my e-mail address: juandiego2107@gmail.com or you can find me certainly on Fb! Thank you very much!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.