• Hi everyone!

I wanna go out in about in an hour for an afternoon in the snow. Anybody wants to join? I'm not quite sure where exactly, but I will look up tracks now and see what would be nice. Or maybe you have a suggestion and we can take your trail?

Cheerio,
    Isabel
    Private_message
    I got a trail in the Nationalpark Donau-Auen starting point Lobau (nicely reachable by public transport). Let me know if you wanna join.
    Private_message
    it`s very good idea :D
    i want to go
    Private_message
    Dear everyone,

I'm very sorry, but I think there was or is a problem with my internet connection. I only got your messages very delayed, also the private ones. I went out for an hour, but then decided to do some serious workout in the gym today and go on an extended hike on the weekend - probably on Sunday, or maybe a spontaneous one tomorrow ;)

We can find out a good route - Lobau has been recommended to me by friends, but I'm sure there are other ones. So anyone interested in a hike on Sunday (or tomorrow), let's organize it! :)

Cheerio,
    Isabel
    Private_message
    Hi Isabel! I am intersted in a hike this weekend. Lobau sounds nice!
    What is the latest state?

Cheers,
    Eike
    Private_message
    I m also interested in hike on sunday. Let us known your plans.

Mauricio
    Private_message
    That's greats folks. Davood, I also got your message :)
    The group on fb seems great as well, they are going to kahlberg. Bit it seems to be quite a big group, so maybe we can do a separate one either in lobau or also kahlberg but a bit later?

What would you prefer?
    Private_message
    Hell i'd love to go for a hike and drop some acid :D
    Private_message
    I have been in Kahlberg area, so i prefer exploring another one, but I can go again. I also prefer to avoid big groups, because is does not fit with my idea of hikking.
    Private_message
    I'd love to go for a hike at the Lobau on sunday, let me know the plan and I'll be there!
    Private_message
    So, what's the plan isabel?
    Private_message
    So far it seems that people prefer Lobau then :)
    Let's say meeting at 1pm? I will find out where best to meet and let you know.
    Private_message
    Ok. For me 1Pm is ok. So, let us know the place.
    Private_message
    Hi, Isabel! I would like to join too :)
    Private_message
    Hi,
    please let me know the meeting place.
    Private_message
    Hi people
    I need to apologise again. I needed to go abroad yesterday and I won't be back on time. Bit the trip is basically organised already. The only thing is that I won't be there :)
    Have lots of fun today in the lobau and I hope to be able to go soon too.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.