• Hi folks, I am flying down to Vienna this weekend and want to try ice skating and mulled wine at the famous Vienna Christmas market. Anyone wants to join me??? Would be nice to have someone who knows how to go around in Vienna ;)
    Private_message
    Hi, I,ll be arriving in Vienna on 15th and will stay there for two days than leave to Budapest, this is my first trip to Vienna, if you like than we can see Vienna together.
    Private_message
    hi Azeem, sounds cool. When are you arriving? I should be there in the afternoon. Message me or I will do it tomorrow when I am in Vienna and we can meet up ;)))
    Private_message
    Hi there,
    if you want to go to the Christmas market tomorrow, you could also join my "activity"... ;-)
    Private_message
    hi RUERO what is your 'activity'? I did not find anything on your profile ;)
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    maybe it's easier if you just message me: +43 680 210 5513

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.