• Hi guys, i need to fiend a room to rent from the half-end of january, i live at the moment in Innsbruck and i 'm planning to move in Vienna for some months to study german.
    Do you have any room free or can you give any advice? I don want to pay an agency and in some website i send emails but the replay are very few and it's not easy if i don 't live in the city yet!

Thanks in advance
    Private_message
    Hey,
    I had a similar situation 2 months ago. I found my room through this website http://www.jobwohnen.at/wohnungen . You have to fill in where exactly u wanna live, how much you could pay etc. And you have to be quick. The new posts show up every day Mon - Fri around 10am and it goes very fast:) It took me one month...I hope I helped a bit. Good luck!:)
    Private_message
    I could rent a room for a month or two until you find something, with a very special warning that the apartment is a bit cold atm :)
    Private_message
    hi ...i have a little room for rent - if you need it :) check my profile lovely greetings ASTRID

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.