• Hi there fellow CS´s,
    Im looking for people who want to make some music together, just for fun and maybe later for more if an opportunity comes up =)
    I´m playing the accordion and I´ve also got a guitar, but can´t play really well on it, just a bit. Also I like to sing, I think my voice is not really great but acceptable.
    We can play at my place (16th district), my neighbours are very tolerant =)
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel,

sounds cool! I would have fun too. I play the viola.

You thought about improvising or playing by scores?

Dietrich
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel,

sounds cool! I would have fun too. I play the viola.

You thought about improvising or playing by scores?

Dietrich
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel,

sounds cool! I would have fun, too. I play the viola.

Do plan to improvise or to play by scores?

Dietrich
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel,

sounds cool! I would have fun, too. I play the viola.

Do plan to improvise or to play by scores?

Dietrich
    Private_message
    cool, i'm also interested! i play mostly acoustic guitar, and would love to play with others to improve my grasp of music. if you lay accordion we could try to cover some calexico songs ;) keep me posted about your plans!
    Private_message
    Heyho!
    Sounds fun, I'd like to join too! I play the drums and have a Djembe at home. I also have my drumset here in Vienna (at the moment at a friend's place) but I guess that would cause too much noise... ;)
    Cheers, Andi
    Private_message
    Ok,
    glad to get so many responses, but now we´ve got a problem:
    My place is not that big, there´s room for maximum 5 musicians, so i could invite only 4 of you guys.
    Does anybody have a bigger place to offer?
    And about the date:
    Next weekend would work well for me but Im also free during the week sometimes (still a student :))
    Private_message
    I just decided to do the first jamming this sunday at 3pm at my place... if enough of you are free on that date ;)
    Everybody is welcome but I can only host 4 people, maybe 5.
    Please tell me who of you would come!
    Private_message
    hm, i might be able to offer a place. below my ground floor appartment there is a "kinderspielraum" in our basement, a huge room with plenty of space to gather with our instruments. it ain't soundproof, but as i said it's in the basement, and the lady above is near-deaf ;) also, i never really see any children playing there, so it should be available most of the time. it even has a little "underground veranda" if people need to go out for a smoke! if we play mostly acoustic, without amplification, it might be a great location. only drawback: i live out in the 22nd, in Essling, which is almost on the edge of town (U2 to Aspernstrasse, then 10 minutes by bus line 26a). i could offer this sunday afternoon in case Daniel's appartment can't fit all of us :)
    Private_message
    yo! would be cool if we could all join, not to exclude people. maybe the basement is an option, if it´s not too cool, besides we all like playing don´t we? :)
    Private_message
    Hey Alex,
    thanks for the offer but it´s really a bit far away as you said :/
    I´ve just created an event for this sunday at my place, if more than 5 people want to attend we can still switch to the basement at Alex´ place if that´s ok with you Alex.
    Here´s the link: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/KYIYFU/jamming-at-my-place
    Looking forward to have some fun with music =)
    Private_message
    sounds good. i'm still free on sunday, so either way is fine with me. i'll click on "attend" just so you know that my basement is open for you guys! if you decide to stay in the 16th, that's also fine, but i can't guarantee i will come. ok?
    Private_message
    Unfortunately I don't play an instrument, but if you're looking for a nice place to jam, i know a very cool café called "Quentin's Kaffeebar" ! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaffeebar-Quentin/198599333514530?fref=ts)

The owner always is happy about some people jamming there, he and the guests are very nice and the atmosphere is livingroom-like. ;)
    Private_message
    Hi there, thanks for the tip about the cafe Diana, sounds like a nice place!
    Alex I hope you can come tomorrow, see you then!
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel

I play piano. classical and improvisations, somewhere between Kurt Weill, romantic piano music, Philipp Glass and a small taste of Keith Jarrett.
    I made 2 CD´s - music for relaxation, only with natural instruments, no synthesizer. More details on : www.taotraining.at.
    I am about to start recording again in the next weeks, and probably you could contribute some romantic Adante or Adagio for the CD on your accordeon ! (there will be money also, but its more for the joy of doing it). Or we improvise together....
    I also have an excellent frame drum.....
    I live in the 8. district. Tel: 0699 - 199 42 453
    achim
    Private_message
    Hey guys,
    since we had a lot of gun together last time I´ll host another jam session this saturday, feel free to come, heré´s the link: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/LCEUVF/jamming-at-my-place
    Hope to see you soon!
    Private_message
    hey Marco - a few of us are playing today at mine if you want from around 4pm in 7th district. Dan and a few of us played last time it was fun. Think he is out of town this weekend but we will all do something again soon. Come along today if you like!
    Private_message
    Hey Sarah! Where in the 7th? I might show up later on

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.