• hi there!!!
    I m Gianni from Italy,just arrived 2 weeks ago and I need find a placeto work because in a few weeks I will have no money at all!!
    CONSIDER THE FACT I M NOT RESIDENT HERE,I HAVE NO FIXED RESIDENCE,SO WHEN I SEARCH FOR WORK,THEY SAY ME IT S A PROBLEM ,BECAUSE I NEED AN ACCOMODATION WITH A FIXED ADDRESS!!!

SO IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF SOMEBODY WHO NEEDS A WORKER FOR STRONG LABOUR MANSIONS,AND IN THE RESTAURANTS EVEN,OR EVERYTHING,

PLEASE LT ME KNOW!!

THIS IS MY NUMBER 0676 5708815 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS

GIANNIFILACCHIONE@GMAIL.COM

thank you for reading this message,SURE YOU CAN HELP ME
    anyway

I LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN WONDEFUL VIENNA!!!
    CIAO
    Private_message
    Well, normally if you stay more than 3 days in Vienna, you are required to go to the Municipal Office (or smth like this) and make your home (or even temporary home) registration (Meldezettel)!

So even if you stay in a friend, or in a hotel, go there, you need only your ID and you fill up a form with the address where you are living.

After that you get a copy of the paper, which you can give to the places you are searching for work.

Good luck - maybe jobwohnen.at will help you, or google about gastronomy jobs (Küchenhilfe for example).
    Private_message
    Hi Gianni, on monday im going to a company i used to work to look if i can come back,do you want to come with me and maybe we can find something for you? Just write me a message.

Greetings
    Victoria
    Private_message
    Hey Victoria how are you!!??yeah I need to work,to do anything,because I like this city and I don t want to return in Italy! l just read now your message...so tomorrow I can come with you,I let written my number here so you can tell me the hour is best for you to go!!
    0676 570 8815
    ciao
    Private_message
    oops i forgot tomorrow is a holiday. What about tuesday morning??? let me know.
    Greetings

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.