• Hy, I would like to improve my spanish and french skills. Would anyone like to meet sometimes in a café or something like that and talk for some hours? In return I could learn you german if it is desired.
    Private_message
    Hi Dario, where is the Spanish meeting on Sunday? I didn't know about it.
    Private_message
    Me neither! I'd be interested in knowing more about it :)
    Private_message
    thank you for the tip dario, but could you tell me where this meeting is taking place and also when it starts?
    Private_message
    I'd love to go to the Spanish meetings but I'm busy every sunday until around 20:30-21 - would it make any sense for me to stop by around 21ish (maybe won't make it until 21:30, or is that too late?
    Private_message
    Hi everyone! I'll be traveling to Vienna on Tuesday March 19th and leaving the next day late at night. I speak English and Spanish. I'm willing to meet with someone who wants to practice Spanish those two days. It will be my first visit to Vienna, so it would be a great chance to explore the city.
    Saludos!
    Private_message
    Hi,

I'm french and always interresting in meeting new people. If you want we could meet and have a first talk (in french of course ;-)) and see if you are still interresting.
    Just let me know.
    Private_message
    Hi! I live now in Vienna and I´m from Spain, I´m really interested on improving my german!, if anyone wants to make a tandem, please, just tell me! kisses:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.