• I will be in vienna for one day stopping via train (venice-prague) and would be very happy to have some company for the day even just for a few hours over brunch or a few drinks in the evening. Any advice on places not to be missed would also be most welcome! Thanks so much :) c.x.
    Private_message
    Wow, it sure is some time June 5th.
    I can't make any promises right now, but normally I have some time on tuesdays and should be able to show you around a little bit. I also can recommend some places, depending on what you like or don't like and also depending on the weather!
    Feel free to write me a message if you need hints.
    Private_message
    For couple of hours? Exact time would be helpful to suggest something. But in June i think you could go to/along Donaukanal and have a lelaxced time. And it's also not toooo far away from the Railwaystation (West or Main? but i guess the new main). Except that there won't be too much time to have a big deal.
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.