• Maybe somebody wants to go out today?
    Private_message
    Me and some friends are going out tonight. We don't have a special plan yet, go for some drinks, then maybe grelle forelle...
    You are free to join if you like!
    Private_message
    Yes im interrested. You got any plans or prefferations what to do? You wanna go dancing or just hang out and go to a pub or bar? or probably both? Just let me know. Greets Chris
    Private_message
    if you like you can come out with us tomorrow at the chelsea (we're gonna be there today as well i guess, but tomorrow we're gonna be a huge bunch of people;))
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/MRAB0F/party-and-dance-together-fun-and-love-forever
    Private_message
    I would like to go out as well, but today, not tomorrow :). Is anyone up for something? My mobile is 0043 650 54 39 300, hope to hear from you !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.