• My boyfriend and I would like to travel to the US to see our family this summer. We will be buying our plane tickets in the next week or so.

Our 1 - bedroom apartment is available from July 1st to September 1st (2 months). You would get the entire apartment all-inclusive (water/heat/utilities/cooking things/internet.) There's a fold-out couch in the living room and a bedroom with mattress.

However, this is the important thing: we have 2 cats, and we need someone to take care of them while we are gone. They mean the world to us, so we need to be able to truly trust you to be in the apartment to feed them/take care of them until the beginning of September. (I would provide food/litter/etc).

The apartment is near Spittelau, close to the U4 and U6, and many parks.It is on Doblinger Hauptrasse, in the 19th district, and is very nice. It is a quiet, beautiful neighborhood and you would have your privacy. This is a great deal..

For this, we ask for 2 months rent (650 eur/month) and you to most importantly love/watch our pets for us. We would need to meet you first. If all goes well, we'd then be okay to exchange keys/money.

Message us if you might be interested!
    Take care!
    Lena and Phil

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.