• Spontaneously New Year’s Eve party

My friends Luca and Maria and I spontaneously decided to have a New Year’s Eve party at my flat. Because we know that there a lot of travelers in town, we want to invite everybody to our party! We will buy some booze and prepare the typical Austrian goulash-soup. But of course more booze, snacks or food is welcome!

My adresse is Barichgasse 30/4/8 in 3rd district. Easy reachable with the U3 (station Rochusmarkt), S-Bahn (station Rennweg) or Bus 74A (station Barichgasse).

Bring your friends, your wife, your monkey, your favorite booze bottle!!!

WHEN: 31st of December 2012, 8pm

WHERE: Angela’s flat (Barichgasse 30/4/8, 1030 Vienna)

WHAT: Great and unforgettable New Year’s Eve party

Text me or write me on Facebook (Angela Pepe Deutsch) or on Couchsurfing, if you wanna join our party!

My number is: +43664/ 459 35 60

See you hopefully tomorrow,

Luca, Maria and Angie
    Private_message
    Hello,
    me and my friend are staying close to Rochusmarkt so we will probably pop up aswell :)

Tnx for invite!

Sanja
    Private_message
    I might join for a bit after the fireworks!
    Private_message
    would be nice, hope I can find you re place, see you later
    Lucia From The Netherlands
    Private_message
    Thanks everybody for a party. Happy New Year and see you next time :).
    Private_message
    hey guys, I have finally recovered from the party!!! and I'm uploading the photos right now!!!

Will the post the link in a bit!!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.