• What could I do without a lot of money, that's the most important ;) but I want something fun and romantic
    Private_message
    Try to have a look in the website of the resturant "Moto am Fluss".
    It´s not cheap but really romantic :)
    Private_message
    moto am fluss is probably the biggest rip off in the city for tourists! i would go up kahlenberg - with that weather the view is amazing! just go to heiligenstadt with u4 and then with 38a to kahlenberg up! you will like it
    Private_message
    Sounds great in Kahlenberg! Is there a restaurant up there? I do enjoy cooking, but I cook for him almost every day, so....
    Private_message
    you can go to the restaurant at the top but its cheaper to make a picnic! we did it yesterday with some friends
    Private_message
    you can also go to cobenzl! this is like 6 stations before kahlenberg and there is a farm with animals, a big green to picnic, splendid view and some restaurants and heuriger

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.