• hey everybody!

i'm in wellington since about 2 weeks now and have difficulties to find a job..any good plans? :/
    thx for helping!
    Private_message
    I used to work as an early childhood reliever for Education Personell, but you can also contact Randstad and Kidicorp. If you have a WHV and did anything with kids in the past (even babysitting or you can tell them you like kids) its fine. They will contact referees (but they do that for any job here) and the referees don't necesarilly have to be from jobs where kids were involved with. I could start straight after they received a reaction from my referees. It gave me between 3 and 5 days work a week, which was perfect. And because its as reliever you can always cancel if you want to do something else on that day.. I think you can google the companies or find them trough trademe.co.nz --> jobs. That is how I found them. Good luck and let me know if you decided to do this or not :).
    Private_message
    ohh thank you soo much! Yes I will definitively try!
    I'll let u know :)
    thanks!!
    Private_message
    In the last few weeks I have seen lots of 'help wanted' adverts in the window of cafes, restaurants, bars, shops, etc.
    Apart from that, agencies like The temp Agency, Westaff, Manpower, or websites such as trademe and seek have jobs.
    If you have student ID, then StudentJobSearch website is also good.
    Private_message
    Hi Tim!

Yes that's what I will do today, going in all (if I can do it in one day^^) bars restaurants, cafes of Wellington.
    I tried the agencies..they are not very helpful..
    I've applied a lot this week on Trade Me and Seek, now I need to wait :)
    and no, unfortunately, i have no student ID, which sucks, becase SJS is soo good for jobs..
    But i'll be strong :) i'll find something! finger crossed!
    and thanks again :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.