• Hey everybody,
    I rent a car from 27.02. till 06.02., Wellington to Auckland, to see all the Northernd Highlights in my own pace. I would love not to go on my own but to share the experiences, rent and fuel with anyone who is keen to join!
    Plans arento stay in Doc Campsites ~6$ pP pN, and to see Tongario NP (inkl. Crossing), Taurangi, Taupo, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Matamata and Coromandel. The trip is actually kind of planned, but not entirely fixed ;)
    I myself enjoy hiking, will do a kayak raft on the way and would like to cook together..

Well let me know if you are interested, guess the car could take to more people and will be quite cheap by then. I am in Wellington from the 24th and free to meet :)

cheers moritz
    Private_message
    hi Moritz, may I ask you how much you're planning to spend for car+fuel? feel free to write me a private email, I had kind of a similar plan but I have to check if I can actually make it. once in Auckland I guess you're flying out, aren't you?
    Private_message
    Hey!! I will be in Wellington the 22 and am traveling with an Irish guy! We have about 2 weeks for north island and want to see just about everything you covered in here too! We both love to hike as well and r fun people who love to have an adventure! Here is my number 0221273610. I will be in Abel Tasman for the next 3 days with no service though, so maybe a pm on here? ! Hope to hear from you!! :)

Cheers,

Rachel

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.