• Hey! I just arrived in Wellington yesterday and started my internship at the university today. I hope anyone is interested to meet on tuesday and have some drinks?
    Private_message
    Hello Sebastian! I arrive in Wellington tomorrow afternoon to stay there just 2-3 days sightseeing, I'm on holiday in NZ. I'd love to meet people during these days so if you want we can keep in contact, I'll be staying at a hostel, hopefully, no reservation:-) If you're interested let me know! I hope you'll have a great time in NZ!
    Private_message
    You are both also welcome to the Weekly Wednesday CS Wellington drinks - see the links in the conversation above, and the https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/MGHJ9A/weekly-wellington-wednesday-drinks-6-feb

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.