• Hey I'm Lola, from México and Im looking for travel partners to hang out with for a week on February - March 2013 around New Zealand. If anyone is interested please contact me :D Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hey Lola

I will be landing in NZ on 20 Feb and also looking for travel partners , what plans do you have if any ?
    Private_message
    Hey Warren, I don't have plans yet, I'd probably be landing on February 25 and stay for a week or so, and you?
    Private_message
    Hi Warren & Lola!
    I'm currently in NZ, travelling solo & will always be looking for ppl to meet etc! Attempting to have a car so keen to camp & check more adventurous places out! Keep in touch & if we're around the same area we should catch up!!!
    Kt
    Private_message
    Hola Lola,

If you need a couch to surf in Wellington, you are more than welcome to stay with us. :)

Hasta Luego
    Private_message
    Lola
    I think these days I'll be over there too, I´m from Mexico too... now I looking for a room ^^
    I´d probably be landing on 4 february ... and come back in april..
    Send me a message we can talk :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.