• Hey!!

So there is available now a room in Thorndon (across the street from the botnical gardens, 20 minute walk to cuba street, 10 minute walk towards lambton quay) for only 88 dollars a week in cluding expenses!!!! It's insane how good of a deal that is. I'mgoing home for Christmas, that is the only reason im leaving. Awesome flatmates, awesome location, awesome rent. It is a short term sublease, so its perfect if you want somewhere cheap to live while you find another permanent place, or if you just want to live in Wellington for a month and have it be cheaper than staying in a hostel!! The lease ends on January 25th. The room is available now!! I have a feel itll go very fast, so act now!! Just message me and ill set you up so you can check it out!
    Private_message
    This post should be in the Wellington Flats/flatmates wanted subgroup https://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=22017 we understand why you might not know about it at the moment, as CS HQ are still working on linking subgroups back to the new place pages...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.