• Hi anyone.
    I'm from Vietnam. I have just graduated for University. I plan go to Wellington next year for travelling by myself. By the way,I want find some small job to support my travel. Can anyone host me for a few days, find me a small job when I get there or just give me some advices?.
    Thank you so much for your help.
    Thanh.
    Private_message
    You can find a host using the 'couchsearh' page or the 'create an open couch request' option when you start a 'conversation' on this board.

For a job; if you are coming on a Working Holiday Visa then some people wait until they arrive and look for jobs advertised locally - in shop windows, at job agencies, etc, and some look for adverts online (e.g., on trademe.co,nz ) for jobs.

If you are coming on a tourist visa, you are not allowed to work...but you might fit one of these; http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/hortandvit/
    Private_message
    Dear Tim Edwards.
    I'm coming on Working Holiday Studying Visa, but I'm a little bit nervous for the first time I go there. It's such a useful information.
    Thank you so much Edwards.
    Thanh.
    Private_message
    Good Morning Vietnam ! Always hav Place To Stay !
    More Than Welcome !! See U Soon !! ??
    Email Me at Fitzit2@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    Thank Donald Key so much.
    Private_message
    Sorry Paul. Sorry everyone. I have never go abroad before, so I'm nervous.
    Thank you for helping me and I'm sorry if I cause any problem.
    Thanh.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.